Since 1984, the Hospital Hospitality House of Saginaw has provided over 173,000 overnight stays to guests whose family members received care in our area hospitals. Accommodating guests from every county in Michigan, all throughout the United States, and more than 10 foreign countries, the non-profit organization continues its mission of hospitality and serving the community.
Funding for The Hospitality House of Saginaw is supported solely by the generosity of guests, individuals, businesses, and foundations. If you would like to help further the mission of HHH of Saginaw through a donation or volunteering, your support is greatly appreciated.
For donations by mail, please download, print, and fill in our acknowledgment form to send with your check or money order to:
Hospital Hospitality House of Saginaw
1701 North Michigan Avenue, Saginaw, MI 48602.
In-Kind Donation Types Accepted
Hospital Hospitality House gladly accepts in-kind donations of the following items:
- Hotel size shampoos, soaps, lotions, etc.
- Trash can liners, kitchen size and smaller
- Furniture polish and Scrubbing Bubbles cleaning agent
- Paper products (Kleenex, paper towels, napkins, plates)
- Laundry supplies such as bleach, detergent, dryer sheets
- Dishwasher detergent and hand soap
- Personal care items, like deodorant, shaving cream, and disposable razors
- Homemade baked goods
- Coffee supplies, including creamer, filters, sugar
- Canned goods, frozen dinners, or other easily prepared meals for our guests in need
- Office supplies, including paper, envelopes, stamps, etc.
- Air mattresses and spare pillows (for larger family groups)
Kentucky Derby Party 2020!
Time to dust off your best derby hat and come dressed to impress! Enjoy a night of Delicious Food, Full Bar, Mint Juleps, Silent and Live Auctions and much more! With music performed by Marsupial Creampie and hosted by Scott Stine!
Thursday April 30th 2020 from 5:30pm to 9:30pm at Horizon’s Conference Center.
Hospital Hospitality House of Saginaw would like to thank each and every individual, family, business, organization, and foundation who has continued to make donations to support our mission and our community, with a special recognition of thanks to Covenant HealthCare Foundation, St. Mary’s of Michigan Foundation, and William McNally Family Foundation.
Our efforts would not be possible without your ongoing support, and HHH of Saginaw is forever grateful. Thank you.